US officials approve human trials of Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip – but current AI lessons should apply here too
[ad_1] In the year Since its founding in 2016, Elon Musk’s neurotechnology company Neuralink has had the ambitious goal of implanting a next-generation brain with at least 100 times more brain connectivity than devices currently approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The company has now reached a big stage, it has been […]
[ad_1] Sophie Alcorn Contributor Sophie Alcorn He is the founder of Alcorn Immigration Law in Silicon Valley and the 2019 Global Legal Experts Awards “Law Firm of the Year in California for Entrepreneurial Immigration Services.” She connects people with life-enhancing businesses and opportunities. More posts by this contributor Ask Sophie: What are my options if […]
[ad_1] Keen travelers are sharing the countries they’ve visited, cities and towns they’ll never go back to. From Switzerland to China and even Thailand, women are warning people not to go to their desired destination once they arrive. One woman said LA was ‘dirty and hot and smelly and horrible’, another said she was ‘so […]
- Ask Sophie: How long can I travel while waiting for my green card?
- All the buzz around Apple’s new product, here’s everything about the technology.
- The HIV/AIDS fight's far-reaching benefits for global health – ShareAmerica
- Can innovation turn Swarovski around?
- Women share the worst travel destinations they’ll never go back to.
- US officials approve human trials of Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain chip – but current AI lessons should apply here too
- Tech Golf To Play For National Championship – Men’s Golf – Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
- Alabama health and park leaders discuss nationwide lifeguard shortage
- Congressman Cardenas talks about technology funding at Van Nuys Elementary School – Daily News
- Tom York in Business: InventHelp Pitches Innovations to San Diego-Area Residents
- The Sims 4 Grange is introducing fashion and book nooks.
- Gas prices rose at start of summer travel season
- More than 100 small businesses urge Maine lawmakers to pass paid family leave bill
- Fulton County Mental Health Mobile Unit will visit the Center for Health & Rehabilitation
- Developers canceled plans to renovate Indio Fashion Mall
- Are Enterprise Buyers Finally Fired ‘Bottom’ on Technology Sales?